New Layout and New Banner.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello blogsbum ;)
Today i edited my blog. It spent some hours -_-" I'm a bit tired because of that. Honestly, I'm still in love with my last layout. It's cute awesome cool and whatever. I just want to edited my banner but it can't fix it well. I've tried to resize for thousand times but it didn't work.

Well, i still save my last layout's code at Biyu (my laptop). So if someday i decided to change it again, i would change it easily :p

By the way, I don't know why i really want to type this:
- You have to believe in your dream as strong as you believe in your religion. Let they lead your way - Videe ♥

Ps: if you ever see that sentence, well i don't know ;) i just typed my own word from my own brain.

Cheers ♥

Videe

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah