Movies!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Do you have any movies that you're really waiting for in 2011?
I do have! :D
1. Harrypotter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2.
Omg, this is one of my favorite movies (and novels)! I looooove all of the series. Even i already read them all, i'll keep my eyes on them. I love them. Harrypotter series teach us about friendship and many more.

2. The hole 3D
I don't know too much bout this film. I watched its trailer about 3 till 4 times. I watched its trailer on cinemas. Yeah, i kinda really want to know how good or bad this film. I wanna know more. That's why I'm waiting for it.

3. Twilight Saga Series: Breaking Dawn.
Well, I'm a harrypotter freak, narnia freak, and twilight saga freak 8) I can't wait this movie too of course. Even i love the novels more than the films :p

4. Kungfu panda 2 3D
Mihihi i just wonder how the story is going to be. I wanna see more Po! :p

And many more ;)
By the way, I'm waiting for other series from narnia books. I miss Edmund *sigh!*

Have a nice daaaay xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah