Imagination World

Saturday, January 29, 2011

"I like the way I can't keep my focus
I watch you talk you didn't notice
I hear the words but all I can think is we should be together

Every time you smile, I smile
and every time you shine, I'll shine for you

Whoa oh I'm feeling you baby
Don't be afraid to jump then fall, jump then fall into me"

Love this song ♡
Actually, i haven't fall in love with someone deeply. I don't ever think to much about love.
Hm wrong word.
I just never fall in love with someone.
But i do ever 'like' boy of course. :p
Just like or less love.
But, it doesn't make me unable to feel good anytime. Sometime i wonder who will me my prince charming. I want a man that will hug me, make me happy, love me till the end of the world, use his own way to show his love, no need to be sooo romantic, just show his unique way. Aw ♥

Too much reading novels will make you imagine your life will be like that. *sigh
Talking about imagine, i often imagine my favorite novels and films and add 'me' into there. By into there means that I'm really THERE. Not being one of the characters. But, add another character who is 'ME'. I imagine that i'll be in Harrypotter's world. I play there. I'll be one of them. I can tell you how the story will begin till end by adding 'ME'.
*long sigh*

And i ever imagine that i'll be in Narnia's World. I'll be playing there. Do you wanna know more about my imagination world?
May be i should meet Harrypotter and Narnia's directors and tell them my story. And they'll make one more season that will add ME. :P

Just enjoy your day,
Cheers


Videe ♥

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah