Questions.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1. Who's your nickname?
» Videe ;)

2. Who's your crush?
» Crush? Haha. If you asked me for Celebrity Crush, i would answer that i have four celeb-crushes. And i won't tell ya :P

3. What's your favorite main food?
» Hm pizza and pasta!! ♥ and almost all of foods which is made by my mommy :)

4. If there's a chance to get a scholarship and you can go abroad, what country you'll choose?
» UK! Absolutely UK! Never changed!

5. What's your dream jobs?
» So many! I REALLY WANT to work in a magazine as a writer/ shortstory editor/ contributor writer, novels writer, script writer, work in voa, and ehm singer *dont laugh!*

6. Is your education basic support that?
» Mwahahaha ini nyindir apa gimana yah! -_-
Well, actually, sadly, No. I got accounting as my basic. But basically, i don't like it. But yeah parents.

7. Have you ever fall in love with someone imposibble?
» Yes. I love Skandar Keynes till i die -_-

8. What's your favorite snacks?
» Ice cream (looooooove it), oreo, seaweed lays, yupi, hot chocolate with marshmallow and choco powder inside, APPLE! Coffe, and yeah that's all :p

9. What's your favorite subject?
» English! Hahaha that's why i really want to go to UK #epic

10. Do you want to study another language? What?
» More with English and France ;)

11. What's your favorite color?
» Purple, Blue, Black, White.

12. Who's your favorite singer or band?
» Neyo, Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, Carry Underwood, John Legend, John Mayer, Brian Mcknight, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Afgan, RAN, TwentyFirst Night, BLP, The Killers ;)

13. What's your favorite novels?
» Are you kidding me? I love novels! Too much to write in here ;) Harry Potter 1-7, Narnia 1-7, Twilight 1-4, Dan hujan pun berhenti, A winner stands alone- Paulo Coelho, Refrain, Rain Affair, Eddelweis, and so manyyyyy morrrrrreeeeee! I love reading novels :D

14. What's your favorite movies?
» Well, since I'm a movie freak too, i have too much fave movies :p harrypotter, narnia, twilight, remember me, my name is khan, queenbee, and many more!

15. What's your dream last night?
» I forgot :p

16. What's the first thing that you want the most for now?
» I really want to get great score and best ipk and i really want to get a job! Please.

17. If your uncle want to buy anything you want, what you will ask?
» Macbook+speaker+headphone+mic, itouch, modem, dresses, and paying my dreaming course.

18. Do you love someone now?
» Honestly, no. My heart is empty for now.

19. What do you want to eat?
» Pizza with many cheese. Nyam!

20. Do you want to have real bestfriends that know you so well and you know 'em so well?
» YES!

21. Vacancy?
» UK!

22. Parfum?
» The body shop, Natural Wonders, Paris Hilton

23. Accessories?
» 'Gelang' 'bando' -_- forgot what's the english by the waaaay

24. Collections?
» Music CDs, Cow-things, Scrap books, Novels.

25. Are you tired to answer those questions?
» Yes -_-

Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah