SATURDAY

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Everyday can be more than just awesome when you have great friends, great books and great meals.

Hello blogsbum!
Kinda miss me? Well, i know ;))
How's your saturday? For me, it's absolutely super uber FUN day! \☺/ Even, in this semester, i have to go to my college too on saturday morning for only studying one subject. Errr. But, yah, whatever.

Why i told you it was a very fun day? Because, i just bought The Chronicles of Narnia boxset! yes, i know it's kinda late. As a huge fan of narnia, i should buy it earlier, rite? But, again, i don't have enough money -_-" No need to worry about that again cause finally i bought it with my own money. I saved my money along this month and used some of my march pocket money too. It's okay. It's okay. Even i'll be strapped again and again. Oh God, i need a job :(

And i just spent my saturday with my friends: Anas and Retta at bookstore, spent about three hours there. :p Actually i can spend more hours there :p i love that place x) *nerd-mode*

And i spent my saturday night by reading those narnia book series and drinking coca colas. Life's good ;)
How's your saturday?


Enjoy xoxo
Cheers,


Videe ♥

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah