First.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello (again) blogsbum ;)
Do you miss me? :p kidding
Today's my first day back to college after one-month-holidays. I started today by wishing everything's going to better and better. New spirits. New hopes. Better results. ;)

Well, today isn't too good and too bad for me. I just spent three until four hours for home-college-home. I only had one subject on monday. Yay! One subject? On monday? :D
So, how's your first day in this week?

Talking about FIRST,
First impression about someone isn't always right.
First man in the world is named Adam.
First woman in the world is named Eve.
First day on a week is called Monday.
First month on a year is called January.
First email is sent on 1971 by two computers which is connected by ARPANET.
First umbrella in the world is created by chinnese people which is used to protect us from sun.
First lamp is created on 1879 by Thomas Alfa Edison.
First microwave is found by Dr. Percy Spencer and Roly Hanson.
First phone which is given by my mom is Nokia 3230. (LOL, it's not important :p)

Have a nice day, blogsbum ;)

Cheers,



Videe ♥

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah