#day

Friday, February 11, 2011

"Keeping on asking then searching is a good thing but keeping on asking then 'just' thinking about it, is so nothing-and-shit-thing." - Me.

Hello blogsbum ;)
How's your day? Mine is so flat. Like I've said before, I'm on my holidays rite? And if you guy ask me what I'm doing, i'll answer that I'm doing nothing. I re-read my book collections. I'm not a-rich-woman so i don't have a huge library with my favorite books inside. I just have a cupboard with table, it used to be my-studying-table, but i just used it to put almost all of my books. My lesson books in high school, my lesson books for college (on the table). In the cupboard, it has a three place to save some books. The second and the third place i used to save some of my high school books. And i used to save my favorite books or i can say 'em my favorite novels on the first place. Well, I'm a book freak. Especially novels. I can read a thick novel so fast but i can't do it on my lesson :p you guys do it too, rite? :p

Well, i think it's enough for this post, i'll post about my favorite books on the next post (may be).

Have a nice daaaay :*

Cheers,



Videe ♥

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah