#happy #dailyactivity

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Hello blogsbum ;)
Well, there's nothing important thing in this post. I just want to explain about my days out. :p

Sunday.
In the very early morning, i did run with Rika to Monas. Haha it should be 'sport sunday'. But i thing we didn't :p. We talked more than we run :p
In the evening, I went to a mall to met baby pijjey. She's not a baby at all -_- :p she's my best friend :p. We bought many things *areyousure?*
We spent more than one hour for only bought many things in the supermarket. We looked like 'anak kos'. Then we off to steak restaurant for have some dinner. I had sirloin steak and special chocolate milkshake. She had tenderloin and cappucino float. I think we talked too much and ate too much :p

Monday.
Yeah i had an English Lab. It's my first day and it's just so - so.

Tuesday.
Retta, Anas, and I have to come to English Lab day 2. But before it, we had an half day out in a mall. We did 'karaoke' for two hours. It's terribly fun \☺/ even my voice isn't a golden voice but i think karaoke is one of my very favorite activity ♥

See yaa, blogsbum ;)
Hope you always have your great day. And i hope i always have it too.

Cheers


Videe ♥

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah