Sunday-Fun with TwentyFirst Night! ♥

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hello blogsbum! ;)
Kinda miss me? :p
Hehe yesterday (it was sunday) i went to EX, Plaza Indonesia with Rika. I met Windy there. And then fortunately met Foi. ;)
We watched cool-awesome-cute-great performances from the one and only TwentyFirst Night! Woohoo! \☺/
It was a fun fun fun day! ♥
And TwentyFirst Night is always be my favourite band! Hihi. I forgot how much they played. Hmm five songs i thought.
They played Tergila, Lemme Rock You, Wonderwall, and i forgot :p hahaha
Poor me, i didn't take many pictures of them cause I'm too busy to sing along them hahaha :p
You guys are great!!! ♥
guitarist, bassist, keyboardist, drummer, and their new vocalist are more than just awesome. I'll always be your fan, friend, lover hahaha ♥

And guess what, they will perform at my campuss! Hahaha. Let's join us :p

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah