Craving.

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Hello blogsbum ;)
Long time no long post, right?! :p
What's happening rite now?!
I'm really really craving for some new jobs. I really need to join that course. I can't ask my parents. I can't. Indirectly, I've asked them for several years ago. But, they rejected it (indirectly). Yah, i know. I didn't ever ask them slowly and ask them on serious conversation. I'm too scared to be rejected (again).

I think I've wrote it on my blog too. But (again) i won't ever let you know what course it is. Again, I'm too shy :p

So, that's why i need to get routine salary or money or yah some kinda like that.
Or should i throw my dream so far far away?! I've done it. But, it always comes back again to me. I can't totally forget it.
Help me to get it, please. #eh

And by the way, I'm on my mid-test week right now. 6 more subjects to go. Wish me luck for anything.
And by the way (again), I'm counting down my birthday this month. 18 november.
Wishes: great scores, new jobs, much money, that course, great prizes, surprises and other best things. xoxo

With love,
Videe ♥

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah