[Review #3] Marugame Udon

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Hi guys,


I've been really stressful with something that i just found out. So one of my ways to relieve all the stress is eat more good food. Well, actually i eat good food everyday. My mom is the best in cooking home food. But this time, i won't review my mom's food (of course not lol), i'm gonna review my most favorite udon place of all time: Marugame Udon.

The udon itself is already super delicious, its texture, its length, every single thing is good. I tried the niku udon ones long time ago and it's super delicious so i don't want to try another menu. LOL.

But, last week, i couraged myself to try the curry ones, and i didn't expect much tho. BUT, it's also delicious. Love it so much. The curry soup smell so good, not strong, which i like it. And the curry soup is thick and taste so great. Now, i have my two favorite udon in one restaurant and it's not that expensive and i like it. I recommended the niku and curry udon if you come to Marugame Udon. 

They also have some fried foods, like tofu, shrimp, fish, vegetable, beef, chicken katsu, etc. I personally like the tofu and chicken katsu. It's super delicious! The beef is all melted in my mouth. I can't even review it well.
My new favorite menu: Beef Curry Udon. It's sooooo good!

All time favorite, everyone's favorite: niku udon

Niku Udon
My rate:
+ it's so good
+ free refill ocha and ice lemon tea (their new menu, *edited in 2016)
- you have to come early if you don't want to queue soooo long. well, the longer it gets, the better the foods, rite?


Much love, XX

VIDEE-

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah