[Review #2] Such a fun, fun day: Presale GOT7 1st Fanmeeting in Jakarta & Bing Go day!

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Today was such a fun, fun, fun day.

Well, it's kinda tired and hectic at the same time, but that was fun! So today was the day where all the fans who loves GOT7 in Jakarta or probably in Indonesia orrrrr in the Asia came to Gandaria City to get their tickets for GOT7 1st Fanmeeting in Jakarta. 

Yeah, you're right.

I got mine too. It's an early birthday prize for my self. Well, not really, i actually got lucky because i have a project that's connected to these lovely seven boys and their fans, so yeah, it can be used for paying the tickets. Hohoho. I honestly didn't think that the presale would be a bit crowded because i used to have "experience" on buying presale tickets so i feel like i have a master of this. Lol.

But still, it's kinda surprised tho'
The crowd was more than that i expected to be like. So, my friends got panic :))
Short story, we got our tickets after queued around 1 hour but too bad that they had separate presale hour for the other section (non vip tix). I have to wait for more than 6 hours. Yeah sis life.
When i finally stood on the second row. Yay. My queued number: 251. Great.

But then, my friends and i and some of our new friends decided to eat bingsu place that i've been really wanted to try~~~ Yeah, that's because Gandaria City is quite far from home so that's the reason.

Bing Go was amazing. I personally prefer their cheese bingsu other than anything else.
Matcha Bingsu! Not their best variant (tbh) but it still tastes good, tho. Me likey.

Sorry for bad picture, it was all over the place. It's yuuuum! Their mango is niceeeu


This is like the best bingsu out of the three bingsus that i tried there.
I like their cheese bingsu and lemonade (i forgot to take pic of that). It was so good tho!

My rate:
+ itheir matcha bingsu is nice but not great
+ cheese bingsu is super delicious
- they should provide a small plate or glass to eat so it won't mess up the table (or is it just me? :))








You Might Also Like

0 blablablah