Probably

Thursday, October 01, 2015

I don't know what to write right now because i just have no idea. (well, wth i am doing rite now)

So, it's been so many UPs and DOWNs in the past 2 years. It's just so hard for me. I had it hard. It's really hard to say good bye when it's the time. It's been two years that i'm living my life not only for me but 100% for my little family (mom and brother).

Well, if i got a boyfriend, he could probably join this "little" thing too. :))

Well, it's just i do feel so many change happened in my self, my life, my self confindence, my everything. I am the type of daughter from a family that has "rule" in our home, like, studying time is always at 6.30 - 8.30. People thought i was soooo clever and smart when in elementary and junior high school, trust me, it's not that i was born clever or my parents were born clever, it's just i study regularly and write notes so often.

I honestly just re-read what i wrote above, and i feel like i don't know what this blogpost is going to be like... It's just me and my laptop keyboard. LOL

Back to the main topic (wait, do i have the main topic? Nope, go on).
Before two years ago, i thought the hardest thing in life was only looking for a job, trying to get a good grade in school or college, find a lover, trying to finish a study, or whatever i was trying or looking for. Those are hard, at times. But now, the hardest thing in life is when life don't do a justice with someone who loose their loved one. They have to let go. It needs time but they still to live up their life for everyone. It happened to me. When i haven't even get my sense back, i need to work hard and even harder for me, for my mom and college brother. I know Allah doesn't sleep, i hope i won't go wrong way. I hope i'll be okay. I hope, i can live my life to the fullest and my dad will still be proud of me.


That's it. That was a long one.

See you in my next post. Bye~~~

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah