[Review #1] Lip Product Edition

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Hi everyone, it'd be so awkward here. lol.
So, since i am currently so busy and have no time to write or thinking about something (well, it could be just an excuse tho). So i decide to........ review something. I'll still write my thoughts and what's inside my head. Meanwhile, i'll write review too. 

Well, if you read, i already posted some concert review here. That's not really review rite? Just said that it's a fangirl review :))

Now, this time, i am gonna post about NYX Soft Matte LipCream. HAHAHA Yes, i am a girl who wears lipstick/cream/whatever now. :))

I used to be a person who wear almost no make up on my face. I only used sunscreen, baby powder and lipbalm. Even when i went to college i still only used them as my "make up" but i changed the baby powder to a face powder from Revlon (you can try googlle it). When i was still at college but i had to work, it was probably the first time i purchase my first lip product. I've tried maybelline, wardah, pixy, revlon, but i don't know why i still can't grasp at them. It might be because i'm more comfortable to something liquid than a stick. And voila! i found my first love at NYX.

I bought NYX soft mate lip cream in 4 different shades. Well, i've been saving my money for buying some "bright" and "long lasting" lip product for my holiday.

On photo: 88 Love Live Vol 1, Faber castel colored pencils, NYX Soft Matte Lip cream in color ibiza, cannes, antwerp, and Stockholm
YEAH


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: Ibiza, Cannes, Antwerp, Stockholm

Left to right: stockholm, antwerp, cannes, ibiza
I even swatched it for my very first review on lip product like a pro, lol. I love all of the colors that i bought. The colors that i swatched actually quite different with the color when i put in on my lips. It's still pretty tho. It's not that long lasting but it's still alright if you only have a snack or tea time. Actually i super love the ibiza and cannes one because they colored my lips. I found out that the light shade like stockholm one can get really hard to apply, i have to apply in layered to look pretty.  

My rate:
+ it's super easy to apply on to your lips
+ the color isn't really different with the packaging
+ matte finished
+ mosturizing (for some color, in my opinion)
- it needs to dry first before you apply another layer on top of your lips
- don't rub it, don't drink, don't. it doesn't dry that fast
- it's not that long lasting but it's still okay as long as if you don't eat.


Hope you enjoy this post!

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah