My first family trip! Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Indonesia

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hi everyone,

I know i’ve beeeeeeen really busy with my life. A girl with too many things to do in hand to support her family is probably the busiest life that a girl could have. Well, i am not gonna post to rant about everything (for today, lol).  I want to be proud of my self a little bit (oh well). So i just got back from a short holiday with my family.
That was my VERY first holiday to other country. My family is not a type of family that have so many holiday or vacation too often in a year. I meant, i lived in different city with my big big family. So yeah, whenever we have days off, we only visited and went around Jakarta. LOL.
Back to the main topic, i got back from Singapore and Malaysia. The holiday was fun, i’ve been saving up all my money that i (tried) not to use it for this holiday. I am also proud that this holiday was arranged and managed by me. I feel bad because my Dad is no longer around to feel this. This girl, can do this. Well, you’re proud of me, aren’t you?
I took 4 days leave for this holiday.
It’s actually consist with 3 days 2 night in Singapore and 1,5 days and 1 night in Kuala lumpur.

Here’s my itinerary that might be useful for everyone:
Day 1:
  •          Arrived in Changi Airport Singapore
  •           Drop luggage at the guest house
  •           Singapore City tour: Haji Lane
  •           Garden by The Bay
  •           Quick shopping and dinner at Bugis Street
  •           Back to guest house


Day 2:
  •           Breakfast at guest house
  •           Merlion photo stop
  •           Full day at Universal Studios Singapore
  •           Dinner (again) at Bugis Street


Day 3:
  •           Breakfast
  •           Transfer from SG to KL by bus
  •           Arrived at Kuala Lumpur
  •           Drop luggage at the hotel
  •           Batu Caves photo stop
  •           Twin tower photo stop
  •           Shopping at Berjaya Times Square or Sungei Wang
  •           Dinner
  •           China town
  •           Back to hotel


Day 4:
  •          Breakfast
  •           Beryl’s chocolate shop
  •           Back to the hotel
  •           Go to the airport and flying back to Indonesia


Well, it’s quite tooooo tight, rite? That’s why i used a lot of hot cream everytime i went to sleep during the holiday. LOL. But it waaaaaaaaaaas fun!


See you in my next post! Byeee~~

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah