Saturdaaaay

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Helloooo blogsbum ;)
I spent my saturday by reading the newest Detective Conan's Series (Number 62) which i just bought yesterday. I read it so fast. And i thought, that it would be better for re-read Conan series. I re-read number 51 til the newest one; number 62 :p
There are some of my detective conan's collection. Detective Conan Number 51 - 62; i collected it since the very first series (number 1 and i saved them well in my cupboard :)) LOOOOOOOOOVE IT


Korean music, Taylor Swift's songs, Beyonce's songs, and comics. Ciamik saturday night :))

Well, those are my rules to make my saturday night bright.
1. Novels (all genre)
2. Detective Conan comic
3. Music thru earphone
4. Fast internet connection
5. Ice Cream, Cola, Yupi, Lays, Coffee/ hot chocolate with marshmallow and choco powder

We don't have to be sad if we spend our saturday night in home. It could be as fun as outside then. If you don't have any friends to joined you, then you'll just have to make your own quality time ;)

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah