confusing

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hello blogsbum ;)
How's life so far? Well, now i'm on my long holiday right now which means stay at home everyday and stucks with browsing and reading too much. If you ask whether i hate it or not, i'll answer that i don't even hate it. I don't dislike it. You don't know that how i can drowning and forgetting times just because reading novels and browsing, rite? (HA! that's why you love to go to bookstore everyweek? yes :P)

Well, i'm not going to write about it. I just want to ask you something. Have you ever confuse with what your passion in life is? I do it again and again. You know, deep down in my heart i really want to ask my parents to take me to some music courses (vocals and guitars). It may be too late. i'm almost twenty right now. When people knows what he/she really wants to do, i'm still confusing about everything here. And the other side, i really want to be a writer, i write a lot, well- may be not that much. Hm because i love reading, ilove writing too. I don't know why people knows this (there are some friends of me that asking me how to write a short story).


I wrote poems in some files which i putted in place that i forgot. I write short stories. I won the third place in a competition. i won 20 big short story writers too. It makes me feel like this is where i belong to be. and after that i wrote short stories and sent it to magazines, but there's no contact from them.


And i took accounting subject in college. I know, it's awkward. But, i can deal with it.




And, it's confusing.
Between my dreams, my favorite thing, my hobby, and my real life are different.
And again, it's confusing.
But, people said that being normal is boring rite? But differences are just sometimes confusing enough.


Well, night ;)


Ps: this is a super random post in midnight.

You Might Also Like

1 blablablah

  1. We write to keep us sane :)
    dont you agree?

    ReplyDelete