Random things: idol

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Back with me again, blogsbum. I kinda tired of looking at my timeline all day long and it's all about Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber's concert really makes people around the world, especially my country is going crazy. I adore his music but it's too bad i can't make it. But, well, i'm not goung to write about this. i'm going to write about......... hm honestly, i don't know. *sigh

Aha! talking about idol, who's your favorite idol? here we go with mine.
1. Skandar Keynes.
Yes, i can't imagine my life without him :p haha kidding. i love him since his annoying act on the first narnia series. I don't only love his face but i love his brain. Can i date your brain, dear? By the way, he has a greaaaat family. You can ask me to know more :P
2. Bruno Mars.
I don't need to explain why, rite?
3. Taylor Swift
YES. I ADORE HER. I almost remember every lyrics that she makes. No, i'm not trying to remember it but every lyrics she creates is catchy and looks like glue in my brain. xo
4. Indonesian Artists, like Afgan, Gamaliel & Audrey, Raisa, RAN, Twentyfirst night.

Who's yours?

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah