I have nothing.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

HELLLOOOOO BLOGSBUM.
Since i have nothing to do (except writing ♥), i think i will write whatever on my mind (again). Hm one word, starts with an N and ends with a G. What's that? Nothing. Yes, nothing is the correct answer. But, we're not going to talk about any word play that start with what and end with what (?).

I'm going to write about 'Nothing'.
What is nothing?
Nothing means that something which is not important / something that has no meaning / something that we don't have to think about, rite? But sometimes, people says 'omg, i have nothing except you'
Are you sure? You can't say you have nothing when you can eat any food that you want. WHILE, people is hardly to find even only a plate of rice.

When people asks, 'what are you doing?' And you answer, 'I'm doing nothing.' *with sad-look*
Are you sure? You can browse with your internet. You can text your friends. Or you can write anything that's crossed your mind.

Why do we say nothing when we have something?
Stop saying "I'm doing nothing"
And start saying "I'm doing something"
Let's start doing something better ;)

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah