GREAT thursday!! ;D

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Hey blogsbum!!
Look at the picture ;D

I'm so happy!!!!
Ye-ah.
You know what, i am a winner of shoes gift-away from jelovest!!! Aaaaaaa I'm happy ♥♥

the whole story:
I save my phone's batt and i don't turn it on since it was fully charged in the morning. I turned it on about 11am. And then i get notif email (from twitter's dm). Yeap, that message is from jelovest! They told me that i am a winner ;)
I repeat aw-kay.
I win that shoes gift-away!!
HAPPY!!! THANKS JELOVEST! YOU GUYS ARE SO DAMN CUTE AND COOOOOOLLLL!!

Happy!! *typewhiledancing* ;p
I don't know anything about that shoes. It's kinda surprise for me later. Absolutely, that shoes gonna be awesome! I can't wait till the shoes come to my house some weeks later may be. Can't wait! ;D

Excited!!!
I'll post that shoes here of course ;)
And again, THANK YOU SO MUCH JELOVEST, I LOVE YOUUUUU ;) ♥♥♥

Ps: wanna lucky like me?? Oh girl, it's so easy! follow them on twiter » www.twitter.com/jelovest » then, do retweet all of their info and of course, do promote about them ;)

Cheers ♥
Videe ;)
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah