Biyu ♥

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello blogsbum :D
Haha long time no post? :p
sorry, i haven't change my broken 'modem' -_-
Hm you know what, this saturday (24th), I'm going to ambassador and itc kuningan. My dad bought new toy for me. Why i called it toy? Hahaa i love this like i love my toys ;p
Hm i called it 'si biru' or 'biyu'. I prefer the second names ;p

What's that? It's my new notebook! Hahaha *finally you know what is biyu*
It has 12 inch monitor. Yeah cool enough for me. My dad made some budget to bought me this notebook + mobile modem. Buuuttttt, 'biyu' is exceed those budget. So, my 'cool' dad didn't buy me new mob-modem :(

My mom told me that she will buy me that mob-modem later. Ha-ha. I don't know when. -_-
Craving for do post from my biyu. Uh uh
Well, I'm feeling great to have you, biyu. ♥

Videe :D
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah