As always. I'm an OREO BIG FAN

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello blogsbum ;)
This evening, i just saw my fav. snack has a twitter account! Ihiy! Of course, i do follow them directly. If only all of my tweets about you arrived on your twitter, i think you'll get some headache thingy hehe. Yaps. Almost all of my friends know that I'm oreo big fan ;)

And then, tonight, oreo make some gift-away quiz. The prize is an oreo package. Uh! I'm so excited!!! I do Re-tweet their tweet. And they gave a question 'kenapa kamu pantas dikasih paket oreo?'
And it's my answer, i copied from my twitter:

From: @videeAdriany
Sent: Apr 16, 2010 22:41

Kenapa pantes dikasih paket oreo? Cause oreo is my only one breakfast menu everyday @hanyaoreo

sent via UberTwitter
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/videeAdriany/status/12289580721

And i win!! I'm one of those winner. *look at that picture*
Look at my twitter's bio. There's oreo at there. It is written by me about long time ago ;)
Thanks oreo. You know what, i love you as always! ♥♥♥
You're such my cute mood booster when i get down or sad or mad or whatever. You're my great friend!!
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah