Another part

Sunday, September 07, 2014

It's been a while since i posted. I keep promising nothing here. LOL. It's such a diary that i left in a box. Last night i was so hypeeeeed at a concert so yeah i just want to scream my happiness to watch, see and singing along together with my idol (and also sharing my pain in the ass. LOL).

I'M STILL INTO JAZZ AND RNB MUSIC&SONG but yah i listen to kpop to since 2009 and i love it, so what? I watch jazz festival yearly or etc but also my kpop idol's concert too in the same time (after a long wait and saving money).

Back to the topic, i watched EXO: The Lost Planet INA last night. AND IT WAS AWESOOOOOMEEEEE. THEYRE SO AWESOMEASDGSFSDDHJFDFJHFGFFGDFG.
Even there're so many misleading and chaos ahead the concert such as security, queue, trash, and crowd, and rain. OMG. They performed under moonlight (the real moonlight not the songtitle) and also under the rain. It's such a romance. LOL.

Anyway, that was awesome. 
Anyway, this is my first post about kpop :))))) 
My dearest friends out there knows how much i love 2pm and exo but i held it in so i didnt write here lol.
see ya.

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah