HARD

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hello, i'm feeling i'm so old to start writing again in here. My blog's feeling so dusty. lol.
I don't know what i should post. So here i am, blabbing again.

First, I left or 'forgot' (but not forget) because of some reasons. I didnt realize that i kinda push my self away from blogging. It's not because i dont want to write. It's just last year was my hardest year in my life. That was happy in the beginning. Everything was okay. Was. And then thunder stroke right after my head. Last year been my busiest year. Well, i dont know how to measure 'busy' :p

Last assignments, Trying to graduate in 3.5 years of college, Holidays.
All of those things, i enjoyed. Yes. Even that f*ckin assignments, i enjoyed. Weirdo.


Problems come and get me everywhere. Yes with S. I dont doubt S. Yes, Plural. PROBLEMS follow me everywhere. Just like voldemort after Harry Potter. Or Valentine after Jace & Clary. (oops sorry, i'm so fiction).


When all problems hit me, my dad's passed away. Ten days right after my birthday. My birthday was in Monday. My dad's sick on Sunday. My planned a dinner in that day but i dont know why it got pushed sooner. So i had my birthday dinner 2 days earlier from my birthday.


That was the hardest part. Papa.


I told you, my life's never been  that complicated.

I might be a super funny or happy girl or whatever it is outside, but inside, trust me, you'll never know.
If i could rewind it, i'll hug him. and took so many pictures together because i realized i dont have pictures together with my dad. The two of us. All of my life, i only have 5-10 pics together.
i miss. you.


You Might Also Like

0 blablablah