welcoming february, month of love ♥

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Hello blogsbum ;) Happy february x)
Well, i don't celebrate valentine or kind of that but I'm simply happy about it. Why? Because people will show their love to their loved ones with no doubt. :p

Even i think, we shouldn't wait for February just to show our love, rite? You have to show it everyday ♥

How's your life so far? I'm on my holidays right now. And i still have a month free. I wake up every morning with a same question in my mind, wondering what i should do. And it will end up with no answer. So, i do the same activities everyday. I read books and browse things. I'm happy when I'm reading :P

And now I'm craving for some romance novels. It's not because of february LOL. I just need something fresh. I miss new book's smell :p

Cheers xo

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah