##

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Friend.
I think that i already posted this subject so many times through my blog. Why? Because friends, especially best friend, is the one that understands you really well when everyone can't.

My question is:
Have you treat your friends well just like you want to be treated? Yes or no? Have or haven't?

Whatever your answer is,
don't ever stop caring your friends!
don't ever stop making new friends!
don't ever forget your old friends!
don't ever do that :)

By the way, have you ever make some list that you want to do with your friends?
(I think i really already posted something like this in this blog, i should search :P)

Well, there are my newest lists about what things that i want to do with my friends:
1. Laugh with no jokes.
2. Watch concerts. (That'll be great if i could watch 2PM's concert/ Taylor Swift's concert with them)
3. Eat together.
4. Gym? :))
5. Watch more horror movies. Do you feel this a bit awkward? :P yes, i want to watch scary movies as long as with my friend. Annnddddd as long as i have an earphone to close my ears when the scary part comes :P
6. Eat ice cream :9
7. Eat yupi
8. Share pizza
9. Call me in midnite to tell me their stories.
10. Text me and text them whether we are okay or not :)

What's yours?

Cheers, videe ♥

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah