[Review #5] Post Concert Syndrome is dangerous!

Friday, January 15, 2016

Hi everyone!

I do feel like it's been a few weeks after the fanmeeting or concert or whatever you wanna call it, but i can't forget everything that happened during that time. Yes my post concert syndrome is huge, huge, huge again.

I don't know why i get this lucky with "korean" things since 2PM - Go Crazy last year, but yes, my lucky is at it again. I hope miracle will exist for my bank account too. lol.

Before i jumped to explaining what happened during the 2 fanmeetings, i wanna have my litte recap time with last year concert. There was a chaos (in my mind) before that tho. The chaos that's haunted me for weeks. 

Chaos no 1: The concert is postponed or delayed to 3-4 months.

Chaos no 2: The hi-5 chance. I bought 3 tickets for me & my friends, under my name, which made me overthinking for months. Like, if my name won the hi-5 chance, would that be 3 hi-touch passes or 1 hi-touch pass? What should i do if it's just one? Ah, i can do rock, paper, scissor with my friends and let whoever win, get the pass. But i am scared that the mood would be different. I know, silly thought. We're friends, bestfriends.

BUT, actually, i won! My name won that hi-touch passess and the better news is i got three passes! That made Lucky number 1.

Lucky number 2 happened at that hi-touch event. I still remembered it very clearly may be because i love them so so much. Yes, this fangirling side is still here. More stories about that click here. 

So back to the GOT7 Fanmeeting.....
I chose the photo option and lucky me i got to sit in front of them not on the floor and that made me able to crop the picture. LOL.

What happened was when my row gets called, my awkward-length-bangs got in to my eyes and my eyes felt so itchy. And that made me blinked my eyes so fast, trying to get rid of the bangs. I didn't use my hands because i hugged my self while walking (lol i am afraid i'd faint or screamed lol, creepy). And when i blinked fast, Jinyoung blinked fast at me and smiled, teasing me, i guess, so i couldn't keep my eyes off him and then he stopped when i walked closer to the seat in front of the members and then he smiled again, at me (dead). I sat in front of Mark and Youngjae, too bad that i didn't sit in front of Jaebum but i was happy enough because he smiled to us and his skin, omg so flawless~~~~~ If you know me, you'd know that my bias is Jaebum & Jinyoung :)) and that's that, i was happy and i am happy through all the fanmeeting because they're all so nice and the performances was sooooo good.

The next week after GOT7 is DAY6 Fanmeeting in Singapore which i won. LOL. My flight was quite early. I am thankful that there's someone i know that's also watched DAY6 too. And they're welcoming me lol. I watched in different section, the cheaper one. But it's still great. DAY6 is GREAT! What makes it even greater. My seat is the left(est) of the section which makes me closer to my baby (lol yea, baby). They are all great at singing and performing, i love them so much. They're all so precious. Two girls that sat in front of me got picked by DAY6 members to join that lucky fan event whatever that was. I was thrilled because it happened in front of me. And there is names that's called in my section but no one went up. So Jae, called "is it that blue girl, i mean, that blue t-shirt" i screamed because there's no one there wearing blue there, except me. LOL. I will remember that it's me. LOL.

And that's that. It was so fun because i sang along all the songs with them. And we rushed to dinner and then off to the airport to say bye to them (which didn't really happen lol). And we waited for GOT7 to be arrived at the airport, because they had concert the next day after DAY6. Staying a whole night at the airport was worth it tho. (because the airport legit has everything i need, and it's safe and wifi.)

We decided to just stay at the airport and not booked a room because it's all finished so late at night (+ we spent a good few hours after concert at Vevo) and our flight is the first flight in the morning, so yeah. The flight back was my very first time flying non domestic flight alone, it was....okay but awkward :)) The minus thing about staying at the airport is it is freaaaaaaaaaaaaaaking cold and i didn't bring my jacket LOL, smart. Thank you for everyone that's letting me join the hype. :*


You Might Also Like

0 blablablah