Thank you, 2014 and Say Hi to 2015

Thursday, January 01, 2015

I bet it’s gonna be a long post. *cough*

I dont know what sentence i should’ve write here. I closed my eyes at the first day of 2014. I still can’t believe that today’s already 2015.



2014 was such a tough time for me and my family. Losing someone that means so much for you, either in a very deep way and also financially, it drown you a bit. Not a bit, it drowned me SO MUCH. I am the oldest child in my family and that means i should be stronger than this. I don't want my Dad worry about my family. But being stronger isn't enough.

My dad didnt leave us debt or what. He left us enough. Enough to support my brother's college fee. But, beside it, i should work harder than before to support not only my self but also my family. I felt so bad at him for not having my dad in his graduation picture at the next 2 years. I felt so bad at mom for having a hard time in home, especially weekend. She's used to be hand out all day long with my Dad at weekend. Fortunately, her bestfriends doesn't feel her. So it could make me feel better and less worry.

Sometimes my mom's being so worry about me when i didn't go outside on weekend. She says "go outside, have good food and good times with your friends. Don't just stay at home, you'll get stressed". BUT, she also says not to go outside so often. Yeah. Mom's syndrome.

I felt a bit proud to my self this year. I felt mature. Even there are people that only looked as a very immature girl. BUT hey, you dont even know me. Do you ever organize things at home? Do you ever count your house bill and pay it? teheee.

I want to close this year to work even harder and also pray harder, And have some fun :p
Uhm wait, i hear fireworks everywhere. Gotta go, my friends are here! xoxo




Ps: We're all alright and still trying to be alright, hope you also have a good new years eve there, Dad. Miss you.

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah