J - E - L - O - V - E - S - T ♥♥♥

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hey blogsbum! Long time no post ;)
I think you're screaming now, screaming like 'aawww videe, those shoes are WOW' and then you became speechless ;p

Hm btw i just in love with JELOVEST! Actually i want to review them when I'm online with my laptop but errrr you know what i meant right? ;)

You know what, JELOVEST is so COOL!! You've looked some of their collections on this post right? And I've saw all their shoes collectios on their facebook account. They make their own design and see? Cool right! ;)

I'm promise to review them again on my pc, guys cause they're so damn cute! ♥

If you want to know more about them feel free to become friends on their facebook » www.facebook.com/jelovest or follow them on twitter www.twitter.com/jelovest
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah