Hello friday :)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Hey blogsbum ;)
Long time no post and actually i don't get my promise to be online on my pc or my laptop -_- I'm sorry, it's because I've got so many homework and re-notes to do! :(
But I'm promise, i'll do that!! :)
Btw, today my mouth and the whole face was tired hahaha. Why? I love to laugh all day long hahahaa. Today, my friends came to my home. We did our group project and it's almost done! ;). We talked about many things hahaha -_- and i don't how to review it in this blog cause its so friggin fun! ;)
And anyway, do pray for me to get what i want yups *winkwinktomydad* hahaha ;p
I want an important gadget that i want to have. Even i already have that but it's getting 'weird' this year -_- aw-kay :D
Have a nice weekend :)

cheers - videe ♥
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah