I thought "Life is like a roller coaster" happened only in a movie, but no.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Hello blogsbum. Gue yang hilang dari peredaran per-blog-an mulai terbiasa menuangkan cerita sehari-hari di scrap book. Alasannya lebih kepada takut menyinggung perasaan berbagai pihak. 

Like my post title, I thought "Life is like a roller coaster" happened only in a movie, but no.




I thought my life couldnt be like thaaaaat roller coaster. Goes up too fast and goes down faster. It's so not gonna happen to me. But, emagod. It just happened to me. I repeat. IT. JUST. HAPPENED. TO. ME.

My life in almost two years behind was so happy yet struggle. I mean, i had my last year college which is you know that we need to focus so we could graduate faster. And during that time, lucky me, i had someone hold on to me and i could hold on to. But that is history. Everything that goes in my mind definitely wrong. I can't explain here. I can't hurt anybody.

In other words, it's like i hurt my legs but i pretend i was okay by using stocking or tights. I just need people around me help me go through this. If you dont know me that well, you couldnt know that it's hurt. But if you know me that well, just dont hurt me in the same place, dont hurt the legs i covered by stocking or tights. Just don't. Cause if it's happened, i am afraid that i will try get away. run away. far away. by myself.  alone.

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah