Missing.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

hello blogsbum :)
I miss blogging so much. Blogwalking at midnite while waiting for dowloaded file. Haha.
Time flies so fast. I don't realize that i almost in the end of college year. And now i'm doing my final assignment or whatever it is. And the weirdest thing is i enjoy it. I know, people complain about their 'skripsi' lalala or their lecturer. I did that too. But everytime i turn on my notebook and start typing, i'm happy. I don't know why. Hahaha. Funny enough to laugh at my self.

Well, i just miss hanging out with my friends without thinking about stuffs. I miss working. I miss blogwalking. I miss pijjey, rika, laras, retta, della, dll. 

I couldn't hang out as much as i want not just because i'm pretty busy with college stuffs but i'm still collecting money for something next month. And i already know that it might be not success or what but at least i'm trying. So, i won't regret it.

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah