BIRTHDAY

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thank you for every wishes and every greetings, friends :")

even, that day (18th of november) was one of the worst day ever. really.
My phone was broken. I can't access anything. It kept running at nothing. Stuck at 'loading'. And today was the last day of my middle tests. So, yeah, it sucks.

I usually receive birthday greetings from phone but by that time, i couldn't find anything. I couldn't read it even people already PING(ed) me for so many time. My phone's screen was blank. I want to cry, really. My friends said that is the time to say bye to my phone. I've used it for more than 2 years. But, yeah. Finally i borrowed my mom's phone til my phone fixed.

  •  And i spent my saturday by having my birthday dinner and watched Contagion with my family.
  • I met Laras on sunday, we walked around the mall. LOL. So tired but fun! me miss you as well, Larasyeeee. (Btw, we didn't take any picture -,-).
  • On Monday, i watched the twilight saga: breaking dawn part I.
  • On Tuesday, i met Pijjey. We did karaoke and ate yammie and moccafloat. nomnomnom ;9
  • On Saturday, i went to buy a bag, a blue cardigan, and a shirt with mom and aunty.
  • On Sunday, i went to watch the twilight saga: breaking dawn part I (again) with Rika. And we also ate some japanese food. nommm ;9
Yeah! i may have one of the super ordinary birthdays but i enjoyed every minute of it. Even the worst time *sigh*

I got a bag, a blue cardigan, a cow-pillow, an angry bird bolster, a detective conan's comic, a voice note from Gamal (given by Pijjey :*), birthday greetings and prayers. Thank you everyone :)

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah