short holiday

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hello blogsbum ;)
I feel so random today. Hm now i'm going to post about my short holidays (saturday - sunday - tuesday - wednesday). Let's start!

Saturday
I just spent my saturday as a quality time with my family. I went to Pasar Baru with my mom, dad, brother, and my aunty. My mom bought me converse shoes. yay! (i'll post its picture later). And we had lunch at KFC. LOL. We're so tired and can't walk more for looking another food. It was our first time on kfc after a long long time x)

Sunday
Busy with laptop and browsing some side jobs which i couldn't find. I had a family day again with my mom's big family at my cousin's new apartment. Good day xo

Monday
i went to college and studied as a good student *cough*

Tuesday
I went to Sarinah to met Windy and had a great coversations there. We watched Source Code together. AWW did we look like a cute couple? :P
Source Code is a great movie! It tells us about how eight minutes can be so important. It's about technology, bomb, love, etc. Thumbs up!


Ps; Windy, thank you for great movie, great conversation and anything XO

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah