100Factsaboutme

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello Blogsbum ;)


Hm.. i've said that i got some ideas to post and taddaaaa i was inspirated by twit
ter trending topics :P
Well, here we go......


1). the main fact is I LOVE ICE CREAM!!! YEAAAAH hahaha that's enough to explain my blog's tittle, ain't? and like i've said "A scoop of ice cream is magic" That's very true. i know right. You can't totally separate me with ice cream. I can't live without it.
2). I LOVE YUPI. yes. i love yupi candy. nyum nyummy. I like cola taste, apple, strawberry love, gummy bears and aaaah i love them all.
3). I LOVE SEAWEED LAYS AND CHITATOS. I don't need to describe why, rite?
4). I heart my blackberry. Jep, deep down in my heart, i really wish that you will never broken. :)
5). I am novel freak. I read and i learn. Nerd? Oh just because i'm no good in math, i don't become nerd. ;P
6). I love hanging out with my friends and laughi
ng at random things.
7). I love school and college without homeworks and exams :P
8). i LOVE OREO
9). I LOVE PURPLE.
10). I LOVE COW CARTOON! I collect cow-dolls since i was born :) Ah, by the way, thank you so much elementary-junior-senior high school friends for giving me so many cow--dolls on my birthday. I love you guys. And deep down in my heart, i wanna screaming that I MISS YOU SO DAAAAAMN MUCHHHHH! ERGH AND I MISS MY ELEMENTARY MATES: LUCKY, DINA, SELLA, TIO, KIKI, RIAN, LUSI, KARIN
, AMI, MBAK AYU, DODO, TAMA, ARIF, WAHYU, DONI, ADE, WINDA, AYU, NOVA, AYU, YULI, AND HM I CAN'T MENTION YOU ONE BY ONE. I MISS YOUUUUUUU :"(
11). I love standing for hours in book store. 8)
12). I can't across road. yes. i'm 19 years old girl and i can't across the ro
ad. Well, i dont brave because hm when i was in the second grade of elementary school, i got accident in front of my school.
13). I am transphobia.
14). I love chatting with my best friends even it's fulfiled of random topics.

15). I AM A HUGE FAN OF SKANDAR KEYNES!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE WHY I LOVE HIM!
16). Twitter beside blog and facebook.
17). I love music.
18). I love using headset even i dont listen to the music so people thinks that i don't listen them and the fact is I CAN LISTEN THEM CLEARLY.
19). I love to listen someone's story. Blabbing blablabla. Even i have to wake up in the middle of the night.I feel happy when they're happy.

20). I love caramel popcorns.
21). I love converse shoes.
22). I love cooking academy.
23). i am a potter freak.
24). I don't like math.
25). I read synopsis of many books in book store. i love it.
26). I don't like waiting.
27). I'm hyper.

28). I love internet and i adore internet friends cause i have some best friends from Internet. mwah.
29). I love UK! I REALLY WANNA GO THERE!
30). I don't like green colors.
31). I love scrapbook.
32). I HATE FLU!
33). I love blog so much!
34). I hate lame connection.

35). I love dreaming.

36). I want to be a good writer, an editor, an article contributor, and many more.

37). I love to watching romantic and adventure movies.

38). I always bring my headsets when I watch horror movies.

39). I adore Emma Watson and Georgie Henley.

40). I love Alexa Chung’s style.

41). I thank Internet founder.

42). I sleep with the lamp on.

43). I love writing random things on my mind in the back of the books.

44). I like crepes.

45). I LOVE PIZZA! YUMMM NOMNOMNOM

45). I love mcd French ries.

46). I love cheese.

47). I don’t like it when people keep stalking on something wrong.

48). I often show my faking smile. I know it’s bad. But sometimes, I don’t want to hurt anybody.

49). I don’t like people (especially a girl) said that “I’m fat” when the fact is SHE IS SUPER THIN AND TOTALLY NOT FAT. PLEASE BE GRATEFUL.

50). I like it when my friend texts me “Dee, please be online on ym or msn. I wanna tell you something. I need you!” I’m feeling like they want me beside them. And I’m still searching those feelings for more.

51). I love shopping with my mom.

52). I love midnight-snack-ing with my brother.

53). I love watching movies and eating pizzaz with my family.

54). I choose ice cream instead of chocolates.

55). I don’t like doing homeworks in school or college. That’s true. I always try to finish my homeworks at home even I take a loooooooooooooooooooong time to be finished.

56). The fact is I’m getting tired of typing #100factsaboutme.

57). I sometimes feel that I’m no good in anything. YEA. BUT I ALWAYS TRY TO BE SOMETHING. WE’RE ALL BORN TO BE SOMEBODY RITE?

58). I think #100factsabout me is too much to type. Well, I’m reaching number 58 now. It’s enough.

Then if you wanna know more about me, just open my twitter account or visit my blog everyday –sigh-

Now, I want to know 100 facts about you. Post it too please. I wanna read them all ;)




Cheers,




Videe XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 blablablah